Membership in the Cluster
- Cluster member can become IT firm, company or institution whose activity follows the field of information technology.
- Membership in the cluster arises after approval of a membership application or framework agreement on cooperation cluster Cluster Board of Directors.
- Cluster Membership is free.
- The rights of members is to participate in any Cluster project. Participation in the project may be associated with the duty to co-finance the project costs.
- Participation in individual projects Cluster is voluntary and open to all members.